Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / EXE-Dateien erzeugen

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ich bin erst seit ein Paar Tagen mit Dark GDK vertraut und habe bereits etwas am Beigelieferten Spiel (Dark Invaders) rumgebastelt.

Man kann jetzt in alle Richtungen Lenken (oben/unten/obenRechts/obenLinks/usw) es wirden noch verschiedene Sachen angezeigt. z.B: Die Punktzahl und der Level während dem Spiel.

Ich bin aber noch lange nicht Fertig^^

Falls jemand das (alte) Spiel "Operation Spacehog" kennt. Das ist mein Vorbild. So soll mein Spiel auch mal werden, nur mit moderner Grafik und nicht mit dem Alten krempel.

Unter C++ Läuft das Spiel mit der Debugging starten Taste. Wie bekomme ich jetzt eine EXE Datei ?

Am besten Ohne andere Dateien. Nur eine Exe, die alles enthält. (sound/Grafik/usw).

Hoffendlich habe ich nicht zu viel Geschrieben^^

mfg
M A R S
Hayer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2008 00:48
SushiBox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2008 02:07
M A R S, I am not sure if you can read English but what you want to do is look into windows resource files. This will allow you to include all media inside your executable file.

For everyone anyone who can translate my response please do.

www.Helios-Online.net
Niels Henriksen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2008 13:59
translate.google.com is usefull

Niels Henriksen
www.tales-of-the-realms.com
if Microsoft can sell software with bugs, so can I.
M A R S
Years of Service
User Offline
I can read english with my scool knowledgements. (10th class)

Yes, I want to have the whole Programm (game) in one executable file.

Normally there is build a whole folder with many files in it like vc90.pdb or Sound.obj.

I changed many things in the given game "Dark Invaders" with my own pictures and I rewrited many parts of the source code.

And now I want to ave the whole game in one file, to give it, when it´s finished, to other people.

mfg
M A R S

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 07:34:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 07:34:08