Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC and DivX Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

When I use a DivX video in FPSC for the storytrigger thing, you get a big blank screen with the video in a smaller box in the upperleft screen area. Other than that the DivX works fine.

Of course, I want fullscreen. Is there anything I need to look in to in order to use DivX video in my games? (in example screen resolution? I now use 640x480, which is what the example uncompressed movie uses.)

Thank you in advance.

amigacam.net.tc
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2008 17:39
Any .wmv or .avi file should show the video in full screen.If you need a DivX codec to run your videos (which you say doesn't work right anyway) then what happens if sommeone gets your game and they don't have the codec (DivX)?
Not only would they not see the videos you put into the game but it would probably cause FPSC to crash...but a gentle breeze can cause FPSC to crash...
What format did you save your video in?

Failing at every guitar game ever made!
MiRRoRMaN 64
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there

I use wmv now, and you are absolutely right about the DivX codec

amigacam.net.tc
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline