Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / [Animation] How to use dbSetObjectFrame & dbSetObjectInterpolation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi guys,

I just downloaded the Dark GDK lib + VS 2008 Express Ed. It looks great and promising.

I got a question though. I can't seem to get how to use the dbSetObjectFrame & dbSetObjectInterpolation. I have loaded the "Ninja" model from the included DarkMATTER media and I appended all of it's related animations (each animation is separated in it's own .x file) so that I am only loading 1 object and would just manipulate the frames. Given a certain input, I'd like to set the animation to a certain frame and since i jumped to a frame, i would want to have a smooth transition to that frame and don't want to see any jerks. would dbSetObjectFrame & dbSetObjectInterpolation help me to achieve that? Or dbSetObjectFrame & dbSetObjectInterpolation have a different use?
Zuka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2008 03:19
I think interpolation is used for smoothing them out. I have no clue, but that's a clue.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 09:19:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 09:19:49