Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] My project: Operation: International Military Espionage

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
My project: Operation: International Military Espionage

Presentation: Operation: Espionage International Military FPS is a game created with the FPS Creator software is easy to use and manipulate. With this tool we must use the modeling, scripts, entities, the Sénarisation, music, sketches and Mapping done with FPS creator.

History:
The story begins in contemporary times more accurately in 2009, a young man who is called Andy aged 18 and lives in Europe, has no family and lives alone. So he decided to go to work, and the only job that suited him was the army. He had to fight for 3 weeks each train to receive his pay.

6 months later presidents Mr. Jerome, Mr. Johan, Mr. Joe, Mr. Julien and Mr. Axel, coming from 5 continents of the earth to make an alliance bringing together the world for no longer having a confrontation and to eliminate all terrorist but there was a very big worry! The presidents are dead because of a bomb that a terrorist launched from the roof of the building!

The next day each nation was worried but each nation they sent investigators to see who made his and his whereabouts. They started looking and they found their last position was at the center of Greenland.

We sent the best military experts infiltration. That is to say that Andy has been specially trained by new techniques of infiltration which can only further the technical front. The second is from America is named Arthur him it is quite mechanical defusing and explosion. Chester just how Asia is fighting type sniper, Jeremiah lives in Africa prefer fighting knives and Anthony of Oceania prefers running in the heap by sending a large missile.

Now all is play: kill or be killed to kill the murderers of presidents playing spies, and try to make the inhabitants of other continents that the plans of presidents go through and select one of your allies as chairmen of world if you've heard successful mission until the end.

No picture for now

Recruitment

[Map]
[to the field with me]

[3d Modelers]
[to the land, buildings and nature]

[Computer graphics]
[to make animation (video)]

The team

[guerrier001]
[scriptwriter, mapper]

Additional Information

soon a site and forum

To contact me

MSN: gaswarren001@hotmail.com
this subject: type has written all the information about you (or comment)
by depriving message

Now I said goodbye.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2008 23:35
Sounds interesting but I'm afraid team requests are not allowed. Plus when showing off a game, you must have an in game screen shot.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 15:22:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 15:22:59