Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / DarkPhysics - can't build any apps but can run the demo .exe's no probs??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,
I can run the demos that come with DarkPhysics fine, but the simplest app I try to create just crashes.

If I open up any of the demo source files, and try and run from DBP, I get....

Error in darkphysics.dll, ModVer 0.0.0.0 Offset 00013889.

There's a whole load of info associated with that, which says its stored in a file that isn't where it says it is if I go and look for it.

But what should I be doing to trouble-shoot? The computer I'm testing on can obviously run apps that require DarkPhysics, but I can't compile them myself for some reason, does that mean I haven't installed something correctly / in the right order?

I'm using latest update of DBPro and as far as I'm aware DarkPhysics and the PhysX control panel thing says I support up to 2.8.1?

Any pointers much appreciated.

cool stuff with style
sindore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2008 02:44
did you install the new dark physic v1.5? be cos a lot of peps had problems with that version

if so I would say uninstall and reinstall DP, then try it again with out the DP v1.5.

but I could be wrong

soul sucking devils, twisted body of the damed, slivering slim drips from every poor, sin licking at your ears, and the smell stinging your eyes, and if you don't like it, get out of my kitchen!
FunkyMagic UK
Years of Service
User Offline
Seems to work ok on my main development PC, so probably an install issue, I'll try what you suggest when I get chance on the 'problem PC'. Ta.

cool stuff with style
Tinker bell
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2008 11:45
I am having the same problems here,

FunkyMagic - did you manage to get it working on your "Problem PC"

Thanks

It's 'cos I can!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 17:38:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 17:38:01