Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Model Pack 4 with FPS Creator FREE problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2008 03:16
Okay, so I am using FPS Creator FREE, but I have purchased the Build Game plugin.

I've also purchased Model Pack 4 from the store.

I am able to download Model Pack 4, however it asks me for serial number for FPS Creator, which I obviously don't have.

How am I supposed to use the model pack I purchased with FPS Creator FREE? Or did I just throw $20.00 away by buying the Build Game plugin when I should've just bought the full version and got the serial number. If the later is the case, then can I get a refund for the $20.00 and use that towards the purchase price of the full version (as in, I pay the difference so I can use the model pack I paid for.)

Thanks for the help and the products.

http://www.agaresmedia.com
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2008 05:02
I'm not 100% certain but if you open your userdetails.ini it will probably have a serial number in there from when you purchased the build game add-on...

Not having bought it that way I can't be sure but I would think that in purchasing the add-on it would put a serial number there to "unlock" it to the full version...

Let me know if this is the case...

"Quoting yourself is stupid and self-centered"-Thraxas
jquindlen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2008 06:14
Thanks Thraxas! Your solution worked

http://www.agaresmedia.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 15:26:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 15:26:32