Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / how do u make a story zone not full screen

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
for one of my story zone vidoes i have made vidoe using a screen recorder so the quality is brillient...is there any way i can make the story zone play the vidoe not full screen, meaning the vidoe is e.g. 25% smaller and has black around the edges, any help would be much apreshated...if theres a software out there that is userfirendly that can do something similar then that would be also much apreashted.

when the world seems to be against you it always helps to smile
Slim Fly
Years of Service
User Offline
this sounds like a good idea for something like a television.. Kind of like Bioshock when it explains the story of the city while in the beginning in that bubble submarine thingy.
Jesper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2008 19:13 Edited at: 22nd Oct 2008 19:15
Only way is using huds.

EDIT:

Change values(X and Y) to whatever you want.
smiley
Years of Service
User Offline
so it took so long for me to rely (personal reasons) thank you for all you help ... i have found a program that does it for me it came with my new pc its called adobe premier elements 4.0
its good for fpscx10 beacuse you can easly edit the vidoe e.g. add text make it look prefenshinal...i fully recomend it.

when the world seems to be against you it always helps to smile

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 19:23:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 19:23:07