Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] 29 page tutorial on making a horror game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2008 03:46 Edited at: 20th Oct 2008 04:43
Mods, please lock

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Game Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
POK, didn't some people tell you they hate it when we try to get people to Gunn3r Games?

Don't click the image, it links to an image hosting site!
Frankie Pawnage5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2008 04:30 Edited at: 20th Oct 2008 04:35
Yeah im kind of sick of seeing threads like this. gunn3r games ca never be as popular as TGC
PoK why cant you just post it here?
i'll answer that, because gunn3r probably told PoK to do it like this.

dude if you really want a turkey sandwich, then make one, and make ham.sdaF?
puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "i'll answer that, because gunn3r probably told PoK to do it like this."

For the record, that's wrong. He never asked me to make it or post it here, I made a mistake by posting it here, sorry for waisting your time, I was trying to show a tutorial I made.
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2008 08:07
@FP, I couldn't have possibly done that as I am posting from my PSP. You really think I would type that out. I was at work anyway...

Gunn3r Games
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2008 08:50
@Frankie

Dude! That's a bit hypocritical, considering MR's former attitude that you withheld?

@PoK

Yeh, it was probably a bad idea doing this....

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2008 09:12
Well im not going to ge4t into the whole MR thing, i know we stped on tgcs foot before and i apologize for that. But yeah Frankie it was a little uncalled for i mean i think pok knows he made a mistake But i mean you can't assume you know everything, your my bro and all but in order for you to stop getting the Worst attitude award on the forum awards you need to have a better one. You have been here for only about 5 months and act as if you are the righteous and great. When people are asking for help or get mistaken. If your trying to be a forum member to be looked up to or became a TGC house hold name like bond1,EAI,xploses,CG ect... Instead of acting superior in an uncalled for manar Be supportive look at me iv been here over a year and id like to think i havnt had that bad of an attitude, to be looked up to or to be a successful forum member you should be curtious and nice and understand that you where and still are new. And im not bashing you at all bro but for your own sake please act more helpful and pleasant around here it makes all our time on here more enjoyable. Am i the only one that thinks this?

POK id love to see the tut btw, could you post a download or put it on mr at all? Thanks
Punk13

RAMPAGE STOLE MY CHEEZ-ITS!
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2008 09:24
Nicely said, seriously, it was nice.

@ Pok, I would like to see it also ... If you are still up for it?

[url=][/url][href]http://www.rampagemod.webs.com[\href]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 15:25:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 15:25:46