Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Im starting a website and I need some votes

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2008 22:12
Hey now the name a bit wierd but what Im doin is starting a website unfotunatly on weebly but it is good and what I wanna do is pick 3 models that I think are good for freebies then you guys vote and the best gets put on my site if its ok with the creator.

And I know what your thinking thats on FPS Files that were I got the idea from.

Also on my site there will be model downloads if the creator allows me so when Im finished I will post the site so you can check it out btw how do you create the sigs showing like an ad for your site and you can click on them to take you to the site?

?
Killer666
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2008 22:42
Guys the website is getting better so I thought to get things goin for the firts Top Rated Model instead of me choosing the 3 models you guys can, but I will allow 6 models to be brought up or you can make up your own.

But they have to be freebies I don't wanna sell anything on my site cause I dont wanna get done for someone claiming some elses model.

The creator has to bring up the model and then others can vote or If you didnt make the model but you wanna bring it make sure its ok with the creator.

I really dont wanna take blame for anyhing so dont claim a model you didn't make.

And after 6 models have been brought up we will vote for the best then Ill check with the creator if they will allow to put it on my site.

And if the modelers do agree please send me the model through email with a good picture of it aswell.

erm... Im not sure what else to put apart from DONT BREAK THE RULES!

?
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2008 16:18
...hmmn.

No link.

Incredibily rambling and vague.

This thread is going to be rather short-lived.

puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
Indeed. Well I just wanna say that I really like your site, the layout and everything is great.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 21st Oct 2008 16:51
I don't think so. The colors are very hard on the eye's and I would get rid of the music. Just sayin'.

Best.

puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
I haven't been to his site as there is no link...
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 21st Oct 2008 17:52
I haven't either.

Killer666
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2008 18:21
I*ve said its not done yet I will have a link ASAP!

?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 15:24:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 15:24:08