Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DarkGDK programmer wanted

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2008 16:27
Hello all, Im a level/world designer, and I am currently in need of a programmer, who is looking to practice and gain a bit of experience.
I am looking to create an RPG/FPS program, which will allow 3DWS users to export their maps, and view it through something which has a character, and you can wallk aropund and check proportions, lighting, do some positional analysis etc.

I have tried to do this myself, but this was on DBPro, ands I couldnt understand it. (Havnt got the right mind I guess!)

Cheers all

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/tristanbacon/TheGameReview/thegamereview_banner01.jpg
SushiBox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2008 17:56
Hey, I see you have MSN Messenger. IM me at crank@gomoku-ms.com and we will talk about getting this up and running. Should not be too hard at all.

www.Helios-Online.net
baconboy2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2008 13:11
Ok, SushiBox was able to helkp me for a bit, but had to go back to his other project, a 2D mmorpg called Sylerean Online.

So is there anyone else who might be able to help me? The details are in the first post.

Cheers all!

Chamill
Years of Service
User Offline
Well

Im actually programming a 3D MMO RPG PvP game atm ..
And perhaps if u want some help on your game .. im at your service

Chamillion

You can only get smarter by facing a smarter opponent.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 09:32:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 09:32:31