Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Stahl der Armee : Game Theory

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2008 16:32 Edited at: 26th Oct 2008 16:33
Guten Tag, TGC community.

Why the German name and response? My new, new game for 2008-2009 is based on the German peoples during war. "What do you mean by that, AI?" Read further ahead to find out.

Stahl der Armee, literally translating into "Steel of the Army", is a game set in 2010, when the German Army,after 65 years, had finally developed a scheme to bring the world into chaos again. Long story short, the Nazi Party rises to power again, and invades the US with an army of countless Tod Kommandos (death commandos), the Nazis' new army. Their plan to control the world has been foiled, and it is now that they want payback. Thus begins the construction of ghettos and death camps (the latter of which are in hotels and apartments). As the Tod Kommandos move closer West, more citizens are becoming afraid. Then, in autumn 2011, an insurgent cell against the invaders, Liberty Soldiers, is formed. They move underground in the sewers and mines, scouring the areas for Kommandos. An anonymous tip-off was introduced to the Nazi Party, and they commanded that civillians carry any type of weapon shall be eliminated. This is war, and as a member of the resistance (name undecided) you are to eliminate all of the intruders and let freedom ring.

Game Information:
Stahl der Armee
Release Date: TBA 2009
Version: v0.01 (WIP Phase 1)
Produced by: *star; TGC (*star is my own online group, info below)
Developed by: *star; TGC
Copyright ©2008-2009 The Game Creators, Ltd.
Age Rating: M (17+) for Blood, Violence, Language, Partial Nudity (FPSC has Partial Nudity on the back of its box)

NOTE ABOUT *star: This is not a team request at all, but this is a community project. If any wishes to help providing with (note the word free) voices (please help if you know German; English propaganda speakers welcome as well); level ideas & design; scripting; and other necessities, please email me at americaninfantry@comcast.net. The voices and scripts (not sure if I'd need custom scripts) will be kept to a minimum as I am studying German currently in school and may need help from time to time. Anyone who has a great idea for a level or a bare .fpm, please email me, heißen Dank.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 15:21:53
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 15:21:53