Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Fake Wall/Secret Door/Hidden Passage

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2008 21:14
I have a quick question that I hope someone can answer.

I did a search for Secret Doors, and I found a script for rotating a wall that may work. So I am going to copy that and see if I can get it to work. Which is cool.

But then I kept searching, and I came across a post that stated to search for "Fake Wall". So I did that (searched in scripts and across the whole forum) and only 4 posts came up. While all of them mentioned that there was a fake wall, none of them mentioned where the fake wall was for download/purchase or where they got it from.

Apart from the script I mentioned above, does anyone know where the fake wall is located? Is it included with FPSC now? Is it on fpsfree.com? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2008 21:16
Look in wall furniture in Sci-Fi....it's a bunch os stock stuff, but you can add your own textures...

Jesper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2008 17:04
If you are meaning wall that you can walk trough, here is appear script:

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2008 17:21
Or just:

:always:coloff

Leon Kennedy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2008 19:47
What I meant was that by reading some posts it appeared that there was an actual fake wall that someone had made and that it was available somewhere out here.

However, I do not need this anymore. I took a wall entity from the stock models and put in a script that rotates the wall when you hit the "O" key (for open). I then modified the script so that a cool stone scraping sound plays whenever the wall is turning.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 15:23:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 15:23:27