Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Phoenix Sentry? Well, let`s see

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Haven`t tried the stuff out yet, but I do have some questions even before trying. Is it possible to edit the layout/buttons/etc. in the free edition? Because I`d like to be unique.

If it isn`t possible, are there any other free tools that offer data protection? If not, would this protection be possible in C#?

Cheers,
KraHen
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2008 21:10
Quote: "If not, would this protection be possible in C#?"

If you have to ask... then you're not ready for it. Besides, this is an FPSC board, try asking that in the proper programming board.

The one and only,

Those who live in the past, are destined to insanity. Those who live only for the future, will be slaves to their ambitions.
Those who live in the moment... only they, are truly happy.
SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2008 21:17
Phoenix and Vishnu are pretty much useless now. With the new updates all your models are in dbo format and all your textures are in 1 file only your game can access.

KraHen
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "If you have to ask... then you're not ready for it"

Well yeah, I agree. The main reason for this is that I don`t have any ideas on how the data protection works, I can do the rest of the stuff that Phoenix has

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 15:20:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 15:20:54