Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Wizard Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, I really need some help on this one now. I've made a thread recently about that Wizards wont show up, well I've figured out that problem, It had to do with the Wizard map in the Dark GDK map and move it to the Visual Studio 2008 map, well that worked.

But now I have an other problem, wich i've seen of the forums (used the search button a lot), but all they say is chance the path, we'll i've done that, and still the error about the 1033/default.js (or something like that), So I looked in that directory and it was there...

Any Solutions, oh and it might help I live in The Netherlands. So maybe some words are different then you'rs. But my English is good enough to understand it all .

But I really need help on this one though. C++ will just run and I can make win32 programs and such, but that's not really wat I want, I want to make Games or atleast try to.

Hopefully its answered soon.

Greetes

NoPain9

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 09:17:41
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 09:17:41