Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Storyline Music Pack - Work In Progress

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2008 07:04
I'm aiming to have about 7 songs for this pack, all of the, fitting into a different part of a storyline.

At the moment there are 3 songs I can have you stream off of my website, when the pack is complete you'll have a better understanding of what I mean by the whole 'storyline' jazz

Now I've been working hard on becoming a good musician, aside from virtual composing I'm learning guitar, still playing drums, and about to purchase a keyboard.

Click here to listen to the 3 of 7 songs from this pack.

When the pack is complete, I might just sell it for $7, leaving it at a dollar per song. It all depends on what you guys think of the music

Thanks,
Xeno

3.11 We do not tolerate posts made for the purpose of putting down another forum member, group of members, religion, our company, our staff or any of our moderators, past or present.
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2008 20:50
Yeah, well... your players won't work for me

-> Oh, come on...
chunks chunks
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2008 21:03
players do nothing here too ,was looking forward to hearing this too.

chunks

nvidia geforce 8600gt + amd athlon 64
windows xp pro.
Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2008 23:41
Hmm, really?

That's odd, I've sent to a few people online and they all had it work quite fine.

Did you try letting it load for a bit? If it's just stuck on 'Loading', then you just have to wait a bit

3.11 We do not tolerate posts made for the purpose of putting down another forum member, group of members, religion, our company, our staff or any of our moderators, past or present.
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2008 23:58
I had it open for several minutes whilst trying to restart each one of them, altering the controls and even view the source to directly download them (unfortunately it didn't say in which subfolder they were; apparently wasn't the root one anyways).

-> Oh, come on...
Super Nova
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2008 20:07
Didn't work for me either.

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:30:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:30:28