Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / No Dark Game Studio discount for purchasers of DGDK??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

Just got the news about Dark Game Studio on the newsletter: looks pretty good. It seems if you purchased DB Pro or DB Classic directly from TGC you get a 30% discount. My copy of DB Pro was bought in a shop, so that won't qualify, but I did buy DGDK from TGC in 8th Aug 2005, when it was a paid product.

Question: Will TGC extend the discount to clients of the GDK? I would think it would only be fair, as the GDK was a premium product in the day and, through the years, GDK users have had it much harder than DBP users....

I have vague plans for World Domination
Morcilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2008 11:14
Hey hi Miguel, good question
kBessa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2008 15:51
Although I'm not interested in it (Already bought 70% of the contents), it a nice question, as DBPro users gets discounts but no DarkGDK users... that's really sad.

[center][center]
kBessa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2008 16:09
@WindowsKiller:

Even when it was free it was out of discounts. But who said it is 100% free? Some of us have the Commercial License, and that is higher priced than DBPro.

[center][center]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 09:22:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 09:22:07