Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Need music for "Guitar Villain"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2008 20:25 Edited at: 5th Nov 2008 16:36
Okay, so I almost let my project Guitar villain die. I was having problems with it, and I was getting pretty frustrated at not being able to solve them. Now, I'm going to give it another try. I re-coding the whole thing, and I've made new models. I still have all the songs I got before, from my other "music needed" thread, but I still need more. So, if anyone would like to volunteer some of their music for this project, I would greatly appreciate it.
Although I hate to be picky, your songs must meet these qualifications:
1) Be at least 1.5 minutes long.
2) No crude offensive lyrics.
3) No repeatedly looping tracks. A few loops is fine, but if its just the same 10 second track repeating over and over and over, its not going to be much fun to play
4) You MUST own the FULL COPYRIGHT of the song you are volunteering! DO NOT submit someone else's work unless you have their express permission!
5) It must be possible to transcribe it into a playable track. If you don't think you could transcribe it into a Guitar Hero-ish track, don't submit it.
6) I would PREFER that all tracks be one of the following instruments, although I will consider others:
Guitar
Piano/Keyboard
Drums
NO vocals-only songs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

If the good lord had intended us to go outside or have a social life, he wouldn't have invented the internet.
www.threeswordsproductions.com
K RIO
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2008 16:24
Hey Omega I would be interested in doing some songs for you. They will just be the music without any vocals. But if you want i will give you loads of music to use and we can work together to make the right type. Reply back if you would be interested in my help

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size
Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2008 16:42
Sounds good. I will be getting a lot of work done on this project during the holiday break, (not much time for it now) so you're timing is perfect. Could you post an example or email me where I can find some of your work?

If the good lord had intended us to go outside or have a social life, he wouldn't have invented the internet.
Smaadmin
Years of Service
User Offline
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=140613&b=34

You can check some of my stuff there.... i can make a guitar hero type track, but i cant do lyrics, unless i find someone, how long til you need these tracks?

SMAAD presents GOD (Glory Of Dementia).. wierd music... and games...
Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2008 21:52
I don't have any impending deadline, as this is an ongoing project. Even after I release it, I will be releasing updates as I get new songs and improve things.

I'll check out your work as soon as I can.
Thanks.

K RIO
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2008 01:51
well the only one i have is a techno track and then a scary background...so i dont have much to show you...but i can make up a fast solo and then send it to you. and i can do some lyrics...just need a writer for the songs.

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size
General powell11
Years of Service
User Offline
ill attempt at this, ill go for east to intermediate playing for now, no lyrics, juyst basic stuff

Taking song requests, see my post!!!
K RIO
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2008 01:30
he hasn't been back for a while...so i dont know if he is still doing it

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2008 18:54
The project is still alive... but lets just say its on life support. I have very little free time at the moment, but I will be doing a lot of work on it during the holiday break, which for me, starts on the 23rd.

K RIO
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2008 20:44
oh alright...well i sent you a song so tell me if you will use it or not

General powell11
Years of Service
User Offline
ok, just got my song done, should i post it one here or through
e-mail???

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2008 22:20
@ K RIO: I'll check my mail, but I don't think I got it.

@ General Powell11:
Send it through email if you can. Thanks.

General powell11
Years of Service
User Offline
e-mail sent

K RIO
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2008 00:29
well omega here it is..

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 00:34:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 00:34:25