Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC Weird Error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2008 04:51 Edited at: 6th Nov 2008 04:52
It just all of a sudden started doing this (see attachment) everything is lighted up and the generator shows up in the editor but not in the test game, help would be appreciated, Im using v1.08 and plys mod alpha 2.

If I was a germ I would be a flesh eating virus.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2008 11:06 Edited at: 6th Nov 2008 11:07
I suggest upgrading to Beta 2 of the Mod first.

Next, if your generator is dynamic make sure it isn't sticking through the floor at all as that could cause some problems. If you don't want the generator to move, make it's also set up as "IsImmobile" in it's properties. I can't think of anything else to say unless I have more information about how the generator is set up.

Also, what do you mean by "everything is lighted up"? Is it not supposed to be that bright?

The one and only,

Those who live in the past, are destined to insanity. Those who live only for the future, will be slaves to their ambitions.
Those who live in the moment... only they, are truly happy.
JRH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2008 16:25
Quote: "Im using v1.08 "

Ply, doesn't your mod run on V1.07 like all the other mods? Sorry if I'm wrong.

I'm a mac, on boot camp!
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2008 22:01
All the Mods have beenproven to work fine with the V1.08 and V1.09 Editors. Which is all you really have left that's official after installing a Mod. None of the features from V1.08 or V1.09 will be present in-game unless the modder added them to the V1.07 engine themselves.

The one and only,

Those who live in the past, are destined to insanity. Those who live only for the future, will be slaves to their ambitions.
Those who live in the moment... only they, are truly happy.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 17:25:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 17:25:08