Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / just one weapon

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi,
is it possible to make a game were the player can only take one weapon? so if he finds a second weapon he can't take it.

if there is: how can i do this?
Accoun
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2008 14:18
You have to adjust enemy's settings. There should be an option to make his gun unusable...

Make games, not war.

svenapv
Years of Service
User Offline
i mean, you start without weapons, if you find one, you can take it.
if you find another one, you can't take it because you can only carry one weapon.

extra info:
it's for a multy player game, you start without weapons so you have to find one first
because there can be one player taking all the weapons and left the rest of the players without anything to defend themselves, i want the players to take only one weapon, and leave the rest of the weapons for other players.
this will make the game fair (a little bit).
nackidno
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2008 17:22
Or just make all the weapons respawn?

"Ja, för det är jävligt manligt att ligga fosterställning i duschen och raka röven! Testa det! "
svenapv
Years of Service
User Offline
how can i do that? (sorry if this is a noob question)
Crusader2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 02:04
Use Ply's mod, there is a command which restricts the number of weapons you can hold. Very useful to have.

Must... help... bunny... achieve... world... domination... all... hail... bunny...
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 02:13
That's true, Crusader, however they will still be able to pick them up... it just won't go into their inventory.

I suggest making the weapons respawnable as mentioned before. You can do this in the entity properties.

The one and only,

Those who live in the past, are destined to insanity. Those who live only for the future, will be slaves to their ambitions.
Those who live in the moment... only they, are truly happy.
Killer666
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 13:28
Or if it is possible make a script so you have to press a button to pick up a weapon then I don't know how to make it just a weapon only but that may work or make a swap script or sommat because Im looking for somthing similar but 2 weapons only.

http://killer-fps.weebly.com
Cherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 15:52
or make 1 weapon in the middle of the map and see who gets it first, be funny to see them all run for it then all but one of them sprint away when someone gets it until it respawns, would encourage camping mind

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
svenapv,

Have the weapons respawn instead -- much easier to do and takes less time; simply right-click on the weapon entity, (assuming you HAVE set the map type to a multiplayer arena one), and then find the properties for respawning. Set them all accordingly.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 17:26:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 17:26:56