Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Importing custom media

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2008 11:38 Edited at: 16th Nov 2008 12:25
Hey i have decided too build a game using fpsc but i am not too sure on how i wouold import my custom models for example i wish too import models that i have made in maya for fpsc what i plan too do is too import into milkshape level it too the grid then export to direct x then hop it over to enitity workshop where hopefully i will then scale too right size and attach the texture is this correct??
I have uv mapped and textured in maya and exporting it too a obj. for milkshape???
And does entity workshop read the uv maps?also where do the fpe. files and texture dds. go like wheres the folder that they get dumped in???

any help would be great

thank you

okay i have tryed too import a model i have made in enity workshop i have applied the textur in jpeg. but i get this error message when wanting too save it
and it just crashes

???
Cong
Years of Service
User Offline
Doesnt matter people find out another way.....thanks for you help anyway

free models too everyone now!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 17:26:37
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 17:26:37