Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Stereo sound - and louder / quieter distance sound.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2008 19:45
I would like the sound to be stereo, as in, more sound will play from one speaker, so if a sound is to the left, we hear it more in the left speaker, so its stereo sound. Can FPSC do this? Or can it be done?

Also when I tested sound in fpsc, I did it with a zone, we hear no sound, step in the zone, and bam, full volume, step out of the zone and bam, no sound, not very good tis that, is proper sound available, as in it doesnt cut in and out at 100%, and we have the sound louder as we walk closer to it?

maikyy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2008 22:07
just use the repeatsound in the startscript of an entity

sorry for my bad english (i am dutch)
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2008 00:14
what about the main script, Im talking about sound zones. Or is that no good, we have to make an entity, have it as invisible, and no collision for sound to work as real sound should.

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2008 12:25
Yes, but you have to write a custom script for it, although I dont think you can have it choose a speaker to play out of depending on where it is.... may be just me

I love Jenkins forever :p
There is nothing to fear except fear itself... and FPSC bugs.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 17:33:17
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 17:33:17