Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / KK i need help with 2 things because im new

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well i bought FPS Creator 2 days ago and i think its great i just have 2 questions
1. How Do you make The Swat in ur team instead of being ur Enemy/
2. Wen eever i make a Map and put enemeis in it and after wen theres alot of enemies and i try to test it out I get an error Saying that its in the same line and then the program closes any way to fix This Thanks

And If this is in The Wrong Section Then PLS Dont flame me or insult me Because i didnt see any FPSC Help area And IF its wrong Section Can Someone Move it then Thank YOU Again!!!
Main Questions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 02:09
First of all let me advise you, B4 u add a thread search it in the search box below.coz it might have been asked B4.

Quote: "How Do you make The Swat in ur team instead of being ur Enemy"

There are scripts. One can be found in FPS Free and others in the forum. I recommend using the Sensei script coz it's the best out of all. I can give you the download but don't misuse it coz I'm not the CREATOR. Was it butterfingers?

The script is attached

Quote: "Wen eever i make a Map and put enemeis in it and after wen theres alot of enemies and i try to test it out I get an error Saying that its in the same line and then the program closes any way to fix This Thanks"

It might be a problem with your RAM. coz too much entities and stuff in your game might need more RAM.

I'm not sure.

DinukaJ

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Flamer619
Years of Service
User Offline
i have like alot of ram and a really fast comp and i know this is nooby but wer do u put he scripts u click on the characters and then were sorry fr being a noob i suck at these stuff
Leon Kennedy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 13:51
When you are editing an entity (you have right-clicked) you can select which script is used for MAIN.
Flamer619
Years of Service
User Offline
ok this is really complicated lol ima give it a try

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 17:30:31
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 17:30:31