Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / What's wrong with my three flickering lights? It's driving me insane!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2008 19:08
I have three flickering lights. Only problem is, when testing game, only one flickers.

I'm using 113.

I have a red light, a blue light, and a green light. Only the red one blinks.

They all use the same script, flickeringlight1.fpi. I have read that to possibly fix this I should make three copies of flickeringlight1.fpi, i.e. flickeringlight2.fpi etc. I have tried this but no luck.

Before you ask, I have searched.

Also before you ask, all three lights are, yes, dynamic. They are called RedLight, BlueLight, and GreenLight respectively.

What am I doing wrong? Or is this a bug?
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2008 19:18
Is the flickeringlight script your own, are you using a timer?

piXX3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2008 19:19
Nickydude... You are a genius.

I am using the default flickering light script included I believe, and if I'm right, FPSC has only one timer... yes? Wahey!

What other ways can I get lights to flicker, should I be correct about the single timer?
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2008 19:29
Yes there is only one global timer so resetting the timer in one script will reset it in all scripts using a timer.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 17:27:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 17:27:18