Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / AN idea if we could make the game faster....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2008 22:28
Im still trying to install the S4MOD so i can put more than 4 enemies on one map, and i thought of something.
What if we would put Spawn Points that would be activated by the Triger.
I would call it a loading like half life, you go on one place, the place will load, well we could take this for Fps creator too.
If a player will walk on a triger, some objects (entities) will be loaded among with lets say 4 enemies, on one place, if you pass that place, you will walk on a triger that will again load the entities IF the entities are not loaded and then another trigger that will make the entities Disapear.
If you want i could make some pictures about my idea. I just want ot know, Is it possible to do this?

BY THE WAY, im planning in making a game, where youre role is a guy named James Morris, you would like to get in a gang, of Killers, 4 members, 1 Cigar (black guy,, that can get you everything, and that can infiltrate anywhere),2 Upham , a master of weapons, 3 skin, an elastic guy, tall and skinny, that masters the acrobatics, and Stykat, thats like the one that plans everything, a dealer, buisness man. You will actually have to take part in some misions, to get in the gang, by killing, infractors, then at the end you get caught and have to get out, of the mess, killing everyone).
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 19:27:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 19:27:28