Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Fps Creator Free?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 07:57
Why does my FPSC say Fps Creator Free? I cant test any levels or anything. I have been inactive for a while and this is new to me.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 08:24
Because you probably havent bought it, and the 30 Day Trial would have expired, after your.. "Inactiveness"

~/BennyBoy\~
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 09:09
Ignore the newbie

This is because one of the updates SOMETIMES needs the user to put their serial into the userdetails file for it to recognize that you've bought the software.

Search around for it, I'm sure there are some more detailed instructions here somewhere.

The one and only,

Those who live in the past, are destined to insanity. Those who live only for the future, will be slaves to their ambitions.
Those who live in the moment... only they, are truly happy.
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 09:35
Quote: "This is because one of the updates SOMETIMES needs the user to put their serial into the userdetails file for it to recognize that you've bought the software."

I think that happend to me aswell, when i first updated.

~/BennyBoy\~
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 18:00
Quote: "Ignore the newbie"

Lol and it is a very annoying thing hope it either gets fixed or a popup appears telling you to add it like in FPSC X10

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 19:24:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 19:24:01