Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / My latest and greatest Trance song!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello tgc forum people, I've uploaded a new trance song to my soundclick page and i think it's my best one yet. I'd be happy if you guys would post your comments/thoughts

The link to my soundclick page is http://www.soundclick.com/peacemaker And the song's name is True.

Like all my other songs on my soundclick page this one is free for use in any Tgc related product

in Austrlia, there is a really red sun, u got a red sun in sky too?
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 05:15
I really like it Was this done in FLStudio? Very inspirational.

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, everything is done in flstudio

Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2008 01:55
Your good man, your real good. I love the sytrus.

3.11 We do not tolerate posts made for the purpose of putting down another forum member, group of members, religion, our company, our staff or any of our moderators, past or present.
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Xenocythe, i didnt use the sytrus synth in this song, or any of my other songs i use the 3xosc and the ts404 synth for all my synth sounds, and a pad synth i can't remember the name of right now for all the pads

Markswii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2008 04:35
Would you mind if I used this music for a video I am making to advertise my dark basic game?

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2008 20:57 Edited at: 27th Nov 2008 20:58
If it's for a DarkBasic game then of course you can use it

General powell11
Years of Service
User Offline
I love your music!

Taking song requests, see my post!!!
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2008 23:34 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2008 23:35
Well, I don't listen too much to trance, but this song was really nice
It would have to be said that it is quite repetive though; maybe you should have slapped in a break (with a different chord progression than the 1-5-6-7 that goes throughout the entire piece) somewhere?
But it was some nice filterings and effects which made for a very rich soundscape. (Although the sawtooth bass could have been set to a lower cutoff frequency near the ending; it sort of outblended most other sounds there).

-> Oh, come on...
Lemonade
Years of Service
User Offline
Great song, I want more! My friend loves it too.
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2008 13:03
Great song! well done.
By the way, what happened to that song called Silence that you had up there, i really liked it but i can't find it anymore.

NaGaCreMo:
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the comment's guys

@Blobby:

Ah yes, i sometimes remove my old songs from the soundclick page. If you want i can send you the song by email?

SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 19:13
Yes this sounds very nice

good job!

SMD3DInteractive
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2009 13:26
Lucifer:
Please, if it wouldn't be too much trouble.
My email is flash-the-snail(at)ntlworld(dot)com

NaGaCreMo:
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Blobbly, Gmails doesnt seem to want me to send the song, i get an error of some kind everytime i try to send it. I can't even upload it here on the tgc forums.. sorry, i dont know what i can do

Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2009 10:39
ok, don't worry then, unless you want to re-upload to Soundclick, but you don't have to. Thanks for trying anyway

NaGaCreMo:
zelda fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Lucifer,
I E-mailed you already, but I was wondering if I could use some of your songs for a website for background music, etc

thanks,
Zelda Fan

StevetS
Years of Service
User Offline
Really like it as well

Listened to the rest of the tunes you've got on your site as well - really really good. Love the 'Last Man on Earth' and 'Theme' - kind of melancholy with a bit of an edge - can imagine them in a Bourne Movie or similar. )

Would listen to these in my car on the way to work!

I know nothing about making music - Is all this done with FL or do you use any equipment (keyboard, tambourine, etc).

Keep up the good work.

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2009 01:54 Edited at: 29th Jan 2009 01:56
Thanks, i'm happy to hear you like my music, it's always fun to get comments like this!

The main music creation proccess goes on in FlStudio, however i do use a Midi keyboard + a Novation Remotezero Midi controller and a set of M-audio studio monitors, and a Xenyx1204fx mixer when i record Analog or instrumental stuff, i also have a few gigabytes of samples (Sounds) And synths (Stuff that makes sounds).

But of course you really dont need all the extra tools, using nothing but Flstudio works just fine because it comes with all the stuff you need to get started!

I hope that answers your question

If you are interested in learning flstudio you can check out this tutorial i wrote : http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=116465&b=34 And if you've got any more questions just drop me a line and i'll try to answer as well as i can

StevetS
Years of Service
User Offline
I've run through your two FL tutorials and they're really useful - thanks for taking the time to produce them.

FL looks like the way to go - will play with the demo for a while first as its quite expensive ($200 for the producer download version).

You mentioned the EWQLSO add-on for orchestral sounds ($1000 yikes!!!) is that the sort of package I'd need to get decent sounding string and wind instruments? Running through the forum postings I remembered an earlier post (by BiggAdd) which sounded like it came from a real live orchestra:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124451&b=34

I'm guessing this was produced with more than FL or am I wrong? )

Cheers,

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2009 17:24 Edited at: 29th Jan 2009 17:25
The EWQLSO Silver edition, the one i have costs 199$ Dollars http://www.soundsonline.com/product.php?productid=EW-177 , the gold and platinum editions are a little more expensive.

Quote: "is that the sort of package I'd need to get decent sounding string and wind instruments"

That's right, the silver edition of ewqlso is capable of creating very realistic orchestral songs, i've heard a few songs other people have made using the silver edition, and i couldn't believe what i was hearing, so yeah, it's very posible to get a decent sounding orchestral sound with ewqslo.
Quote: "I'm guessing this was produced with more than FL or am I wrong? "

Well, i dont know what tools and programs exactly biggadd used but the song he made (or rearranged, i'm not sure but that sounds exactly like the harry potter theme to me) can well be made with just using Flstudio and some orchestral samples, or an orchestral sampler such as ewqslo..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 04:02:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 04:02:55