Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Sparky´s Collision and Objects with removed limbs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there,

currently Im working on a "Map preperation system" for my shooter but ran in an unexcepted problem there:

The following Code is ment to be used for every map I want to load and It is working ... the only thing thats not working is Sparky´s Collision DLL

So to make it short Im loading a map and create a clone of that map for each limb it has ... than im removing all limbs from the different objects except for one ... so every limb of the original map is existing as seperate object (I ran in some very strange problems with "Make object from limb").

Here Im checking which material the limb is ment to be

the check works as the sound plays ... but directly after the sound is played one time the game crashes.
The map is correctly build up ... and running smooth even with normal map shader mixed with lightmaps (when I comment the SC Commands out).
So could it be that Sparky´s Collision DLL has problems with objects that got limbs removed? Maybe I have to call a command to recalculate the objects or something (I allready tried "calculate object bounds"). I hope you can help me ... or maybe tell me where to find more infos on Sparky´s DLL ... the helpfile didn´t help me here.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 11:24:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 11:24:44