Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] How to use my purchased TGC Store models in FPS Creator?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2008 09:20
Hi. Sorry my first post on the forums is a question, but, I've searched the manual, the store, and yes, the forums, but wasn't able to find the answer.

I downloaded several models from the store and want to add them into my test level, but I can't find them. The store said, I'll find them in the "add new" folder, but when I search entities and segments, there is no "purchased items" folder in there. Can someone please tell me how to add them to my game (and yes, I am using the purchased version of FPS creator).

-Kravenwolf
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2008 10:50
They are under a folder called 'Purchased' which is first in the list in the library.

James Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2008 11:09
Yea, that's where the store said to look when I bought them, but I DO NOT HAVE THAT FOLDER IN MY LIBRARY...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2008 11:55
That image is not the latest version. I don't know how you managed to buy items without the GCS in the first place, when you clearly do not have it updated to the latest version.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2008 12:06 Edited at: 26th Nov 2008 12:07
Are you using the separate store? Not the one combined into FPSC? If that's the case then you might have to change the download settings (see attached). Sounds like the settings are set for something else.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
James Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2008 12:22
I downloaded the update, ran it, and re-opened FPS Creator. I redownloaded the models I purchased in the separate store using your screenshot Nickydude, and I still do not have a 'purchased' folder in my library. I did see during the update, it mentioned something about sending the files into the FREE version. I uninstalled the free version from my computer, and am going to try to download the models again. If it doesn't go into the FPS Creator 'purchased folder' (or create one for that matter), I don't know what else to do O_o
James Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2008 12:26
It still didn't work!!! Should I uninstall everything, the FPS Creator, the update, the models I purchased from the store, and the two model packs I purchased from the site, and then reinstall everything again? I don't know what else to do!
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2008 09:49
No. Uninstall FPSC, reinstall, and then update it to this version: http://www.fpscreator.com/downloads.html

James Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2008 09:56
I uninstalled everything, then I downloaded the update, and redownloaded the models in the store in FPS creator, and they work fine. Very happy with the program and the store! Thanks again Toasty, Nickydude! (This thread can be locked)

-Kravenwolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 19:22:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 19:22:43