Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Walls not appearing in test game mode?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2008 11:28
Sorry for the double post, but I am not yet allowed to edit my posts...Anyway, using the wall segments in the scenery created gaps in the corners. And when I added an interior wall segment along the walls to create a "pillar" effect on the walls, there were gaps between the two walls. I read that pressing the M key to go into wall mode is what needs to be done instead of selecting the wall segments manually, but now when I create the walls around my floors and run the game, the walls do not appear, and I fall right off of the edge of the floors. Is this a bug in FPS creator?

-Kravenwolf
gmr1923
Years of Service
User Offline
i have no idea but a reinstall might work.

gmr1923

aaron heithus
James Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2008 03:17
Ok, I actually solved the problem a while after I posted this question. I didn't know you had to add a room segment first BEFORE you can add walls to the map. I was just starting a level with floors, and then building walls. Apparently, you have to build a room segment first, and then add walls to catch the same texture as the added segment.

-Kravenwolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 19:27:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 19:27:13