Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2008 02:50
I have been seeing people get this to work with FPS Creator can someone please tell me what the heck it is. I heard you can inject in in FPS Creator and you get some nice effects to so if someone could fill me in on how to do it that would be nice.

Haven Studios

Add me on Xbox Live PPL :3
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2008 03:00
You can also get 1 frame per second with it. Don't bother.

Its not optimised for FPSC in anyway and requires you to pres shift+f12 after a game has loaded to get the effects.

Nobody is going to benefit from developing an FPSC game with it. If your desperate for better graphics in FPSC get X10 or EFX mod if thats out of your price range.
Haven Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2008 03:08
Quote: "You can also get 1 frame per second with it. Don't bother.

Its not optimised for FPSC in anyway and requires you to pres shift+f12 after a game has loaded to get the effects.

Nobody is going to benefit from developing an FPSC game with it. If your desperate for better graphics in FPSC get X10 or EFX mod if thats out of your price range."

Nomal Soul I still just want to try it, seems very interesting and I already have both EFX Mod and X10 I just want to try it.

Haven Studios

Add me on Xbox Live PPL :3
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 19:27:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 19:27:47