Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Request to Moderators

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2002 09:56
lol its oki Darth... when Rose gets back from all that insane ammount of work she's doin' - perhaps some is in order

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2002 10:21
lol

i never did find her website did i...

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2002 10:56
you didn't?.. hehee

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2002 02:49
... what website

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/2.5mbs Sat Con... I joined in!
Mirthin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2002 18:15
Raven, you type that as if you know it. If you do, you'd better let it slip before everyone here tries to lynch you!

This has "Fiasco" written all over it.
DrakeX
Years of Service
User Offline
"sirens... gunshots... smog... pollution... high prices... right now inflation... war... retard president... "

oh, yeah, it's like that everywhere in the US

only in the big cities, you know.

i'm looking at yooooou!
DrakeX
Years of Service
User Offline
i think you've been watching a bit too much TV, darthpuff. that isn't how the rest of america is at all. you even been here before? the entire country is not one big new york city you know! in fact it's the exact opposite -- there is so much nothing here that you wouldn't believe. just this past summer we went to the upper peninsula of michigan. i'm not kidding, we drove on a road for an hour without seeing another can and only seeing three houses. and that's how most of the country is anywhere further than about 250 miles from the coast.

as for "retard president"? well that's your opinion, not everyone shares it.

i'm looking at yooooou!
DrakeX
Years of Service
User Offline
should be "another car" in my last post.

god this forum is dumb, no edit and whenever you post it goes to the first page of the thread.

i'm looking at yooooou!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2002 19:58
lol... i've been in Irvine/LA for almost 10months now, most nights i goto bed hearing a mini-war going on.
Constant traffic, and I've had 2 cars stolen!

No might not be the whole of the US, but as a country is judged by its most populated areas - then I think something needs to be done. It goes for the UK too thou, London is getting much much worse in recent years.
I remember when i was younger you just were worried you're mom would yell at you for being in late, now even as an adult it hard not to be worried that you'll be jumped or shot for no reason at all!
And this isn't stereo typical, but if there are black guys about its the guns you've gotta be worried about, if its white guys its being mugged.
Gotta say i feel more secure around white guys cause i can block a punch - no way i can block a piece of metal travelling at over 2x the speed of sound!

Kinda miss Abbots Langley - nice and quite, very friendly.

... on the note of the site ... maybe it do maybe i don't hehee

Mirthin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2002 20:28
"no way i can block a piece of metal travelling at over 2x the speed of sound!"

You could use kevlar.

Chib crimes have gone up 350% in Glasgow in the past 10 years, cosh crime by 500%

Chib - Knife
Cosh - Bludgeoning instrument(hammers, screwdrivers etc.)

DrakeX
Years of Service
User Offline
see? if you get rid of guns people will use other means. i'm not saying anti-guns is bad but it's almost impossible to stop all crime! (which doesn't mean we shouldn't try, but) just goes to prove a point that it's not weapons that kill people -- it's people who do.

anyway it seems that many people are moving out of the big cities because of all the crime and nastiness. we live on the border with maryland, no further than 40 miles from baltimore, a rather large city in maryland. i'm not kidding, probably 3/4 of all the people in my school have moved up from maryland in the past 10 years. partly because of the crime, partly because of the horrible cost of living an maryland. i'd say probably close to 80% of people who live in my area live here and work in maryland, be it in baltimore, or hunt valley, timonium, or some other large town/city therein.

if everyone spread out instead of living all packed into one place i think crime would not be as big an issue as it is now

and BTW, lol try buying a bulletproof vest, it's only as much as a ferrari :

i'm looking at yooooou!
Mirthin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2002 23:02
Yes kevlar - bullet proof. Ferraris go for £100? Cool!

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2002 11:14
ummm im sorry drake but i live in the us if you hadnt noticed... =\ thats what it says under location... and i guess its the high stress about living in a college town ... Davis... UCD ... =\ about 10 minutes from sac... 1hr 30 mins from san fran... 10 mins from woodland winters dixon and about 30 mins from vacaville... so on... i go to texas every year... =\ thats where my family lives... its quiet there... but i dont know why... all those dieing cities is depressing... i havent been any closer to the east coast though... =\ im sorry if you dont view Bush as being retarded... but he did say " I WILL GET THOSE PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO KILL MY FATHER "... there is his motive... what a dumbass... that and oil... i hate bush... he cheated to get into office...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/2.5mbs Sat Con... I joined in!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:50:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:50:53