Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I need a little help with this one

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2008 09:47
Ok, i am setting up my map and adding entties to it, but what i want to do is this. If my character is in the room and there are two or three senturies out there, i dont want them to start lighting me up. What im trying to do is make it so that if i break out this will set them off to try to kill me. Like im about to be executed and i break free. They stay on the alert but dont shoot, behind me though is a gun, i take it and shoot my way out. Thats when i want them to shoot.. Any suggestions in the scripting?

We create games of tomorrow so you can play for the future
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2008 21:05
Well, you could add a line to their "walk-around" script that will wait for the player to shoot them or for them to be activated. After that, it will run the desired attack script.

The one and only,

Indy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
or well just switch the view of the characters to right in front of them so they have to see you before they attack

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 19:29:23
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 19:29:23