Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Build Problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2008 05:08
Hi All

I have been getting a build error of runtime 8003 and path not found in line 24338. At the time of the error it was displaying loading sky. That is each time it locks up. I check to make sure all dir where there. I have build games befor with no problem. I am useing Vista and FPS 1.13. I first wrote it off to a problem with Vista. So I installed it in my laptop that has XP. Then I would get the very same thing on my laptop. I went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling. Also tried just a 2 room game and the same thing. Can someone Please advise.

Dennis
TimboNZ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2008 09:45
I had this problem it came down to simply having to reinstall FPS creator and it's updates model packs etc.

IF it can be done on a computer I'll try it.
DennisW
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2008 14:44
I have no model packs and two differnt pc's I reinstalled. I must be doing something wrong or I am just missing somthing to reinstall. The only thing differnt that I can think of only one thing that I added and that was a couple of free things from the tgc store. I don't see how that be it. I am not even using them in this test game. At a loss

Dennis
DennisW
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2008 07:16
I'm glad to say I found out the problem. I started going through all the user folders till I found the problem. It turns out one of the scripts I was working on was the problem. So I made it across one more bridge. Hey watch those scripts they bite.

Dennis

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 19:28:42
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 19:28:42