Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Graphic card madness

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I got a Nvidia Geforce 8500 GT With 256 mb memory. And I´t wasn´t good enaught to test levels. And then I think I´m gonna get a new graphic card. But Do I have to do some configurations on the PC before placing the graphic card? Or sould i just put it on my PC without any configurations and those cinds of stuff?

Fpsc X10 is da best
Programador hispano
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2008 19:42
just go to youtube and type how to install a video card
there you will find a lot of tutorials.

...........(o o)........
--oooO--(_)--Oooo---
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2008 21:00
Your card - when you buy it - will come with an installation manual as thick as a peice of string is long. So long as you follow the instructions to the letter, you can't go wrong.

[center]
i need help
Years of Service
User Offline
you need to uninstall and disable your current card by going to control panel, system, the "hardware" tab then go onto device manager open the display adapters section right click on your graphics card click disable then right click again and click uninstall (in that order otherwise it wont work) then turn off your computer put your new card in then start you computer up and install the new drivers from the disc

hope it helped
outlaw241
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2008 05:00
Quote: "will come with an installation manual as thick as a peice of string is long."

how long is a string?

Going the extra mile...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 21:29:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 21:29:49