Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Sound Designer & Composer looking for projects.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2008 03:25 Edited at: 7th Jan 2009 21:00
Composer and sound designer with more than 30 credits in games, film, and TV looking to collaborate on new game projects. In addition to games, I have contributed to the sound or music for 7 feature films, numerous shorts, TV commercials and commercials CDs.

Check out my website: http://www.brianbarsda.com for demo tracks and materials. I'm willing and able to compose in diverse genre such as dramatic orchestral scores, world music / fusion, rock, hiphop and electronica. As a sound designer, I can create original sound effects, function as a dialogue editor and mixer or re-recording engineer.

You'll find I'm professional, pleasant, and easy to work with. I like to think I'm able to meet the vision of the game and produce the very best results even on a small budget.

If there's any particular feedback you'd like to give, or any specific music or sound needs for your project, let me know and I'll be in touch!

Thanks,

Brian
Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2008 17:12
You need to tell how much you charge and what formats you compose in.

The Last Great Swordsmen a 3D hack N slash http://lastswordsmen.freezoka.com
Brian Barsda
Years of Service
User Offline
Not sure I understand what you mean by 'formats'. If you mean 'genres' or 'styles', then I would say most of my projects are mixed orchestral and electronic works... but I cover a lot of ground from rock to hip-hop to ambient/electronic to world.

I'll update my first post to be more clear.
Brian Barsda
Years of Service
User Offline
I've updated my site with a new sound demo on the 'music' page. Take a look.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 05:16:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 05:16:34