Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Eldunari: Lost Crystal WIP and Team Request

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have recently started a new project, and i was wondering if a few people could help me with some code and music. and maybe if you could spare some time a model or two.

The theme of the game is that you are a soldier that went to a bar. you wake up and discover a drug wring that is linked to an asian government. the government has found a magical stone (crystal) called an eldunari that can be used to transport to a fantasy world.

i was hoping to make something like eldora although my end result will probably be much less spectacular.

My Website is: http://www.fpscreatorgames.bravehost.com

You can downlaod the fpm files on my site, and the trial edition is attcahed...

= Work in progress
= Done
= Haven't Started Yet

Programming/Code:
Full working store (have to pay money to pick up guns)
Splash Screen and Loading Background/Music
Distant Background
Visual Damage System (and hp meter)

Segments/Textures/Entities:
Main Level Textures
Water
Foliage (Trees and Bushes)
Fantasy Items and Weapons

Music:
None Created So Far...

Thanks!
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2008 07:30
Sorry, but no teamrequests.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2008 07:43
Sounds interesting and would be a worthwhile project for you. However, BVG is correct. Although I might disagree with the policy, TGC does not allow team requests and so don't be surprised that this will eventually be locked. Nothing against you.

The past has a lot of memories to hold onto; but, today is chock full of new adventures, and, the future shouts out, "The best is yet to come!" -- TerryC

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 21:34:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 21:34:27