Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / screen resolution

Author
User Banned
Posted: 18th Dec 2008 13:28
Wonder if anyone can help here?

Im trying to change the screen resolution of fpsc to a higher res, but even when i alter the setup.ini, no changes occure. I notice also after i have run fpsc, that when i open the setup.ini again, its reverted back to 1024x768.

Any help would be apreciated

Thanks

Steve
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2008 16:27
When you change the setup.ini make sure that FPSC isn't running. Also make sure you're setting it to a resolution compatible with FPSC (I assume you are as you'd get an error otherwise).

FPSC doesn't like you messing with the setup.ini much. I've found that it reverts back every now and then. I generally make sure I click "save as" instead of just "save". I'm not sure if this actually makes it more liable to remember your settings.

You will probably find FPSC will revert to its original setup after use. I don't know how to fix this but simply re-editing the setup.ini isn't exactly a hard chore.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 21:31:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 21:31:47