Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / 2 or more Loops in GDK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2008 18:50
I am trying to figure out how to use to loops like in dark basic pro. Practicly i am trying to create a small menu. If the user presses enter, the game will jump to the game: tag. But i can't do it using C++ and GDK. Like in DBPro i had to do something like:

In GDK i found no possible way of doing it.. If i load an image, and paste it before the "while(LoopGDK())" and then use dbWaitKey(); the image doesn't get paste until i press dbWaitKey... and i cannot use if or anything else unless they are in the loop. Pff any ideas on how to get around that?
SunDawg
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2008 19:12
You need conditions for your loop. Let's say you want the enter key to continue...

Alternately, you could use a 'do' loop.

My site, for various stuff that I make.
zapakitul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2008 19:17
Thank you ! Didn't know you can use LoopGDK() that way ! Hehe more knowledge accumulated, one more step closer to dominating the world.. Not! Thanks btw

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 13:17:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 13:17:45