Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Man i know people must be bored of me....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2008 11:36
Please how do i install airmod im a Noob so please type every step and how to do it id be very gratefull

And then how would i d ironsights without any coding expirience

-Noobyshot
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2008 11:56
Quote: "i know people must be bored of me...."

But then agan...

Quote: "who cares anymore"

Lol. Go back to a version between 1.07-1.09, (1.09 is what I use, then you get the TGC store still)...

Then you need to make a choice. IMO, it's pointless getting Airmod, because every other mod has it in-built. S4Mod has some cool things that keep frame rate up, and a timer system. EFX had some very nice graphics, but it's illegal to use now, and Ply's mod has a huge expansion on the scripting language...

Since you don't like coding, I recommend S4Mod. A guy called meteorite made some great ironsights for stock weapons, and another called Pride made some for Model Pack 6. Go download those, try them out, and have fun...

Samuellx3
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2008 18:54
I tried installing s4mod but again to hard :p thats why i want it broken down and a guide to where to put the files...

-Noobyshot
Avid
Years of Service
User Offline
It's quite simple, you install version 1.07 of fpsc, and copy all the files in the zip to the directory containing fpsc-game.exe.

Visit my site http://www.fpsmodels.com for models and media for fps creator.
Krowsnest
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2008 02:40
I was gonna do the same, but what if I have version 1.13 and the store, will downgrading (or in this case its really sort of an upgrade)remove the files ive gotten from the store?

The Cake is a Lie!!!!
Crusader2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2008 02:48
It shouldn't, but it might mess them up untile the source is updated. It shouldn't, but it could. Also, you can use versions 1.07 to 1.09.

Some people say that I'm crazy... And I agree.
USE PLY'S MOD!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 21:25:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 21:25:08