Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Hello World and please help with Compiler problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
First of all Hello guys,

I'm Riccardo I've some programming skills with c++ at basic level, I've already created some simple viasual c++ programs (Euro to Dollars conversion, loading and moving images with buttons etc). I've alwayes wanted to create my own game and due to it's simplicity I've chosen the Visual C++ platform to do that, since I've not the knowledge to add and manage 3d models by my own I decided to try DarkGDK and here comes the problem.

when I create a new project (wizard --> DarkGDK - Game) and I try to run it, it suddenly stops me sayng:

(impossible to open inclusion file or directory)
so I tryed to copy the mentioned file from the darkgdk/include directory to the project directory and run the compiler again, now it gives me another error

again I copyed the mentioned file from darkgdk/include to the project directory, runned the compiler and got the next error message

... again copyed the mentioned file but this time the error message remained the same

as if I had not copyed the file DarkSDKCore.h in the project directory

please help
Gentaro
Years of Service
User Offline
ok I figured out my problem searching in other forums

Quote: "If they're all in the same directory, then
#include "listdbl.h"
Then it should find that header file just fine.

If you have
#include <listdbl.h>
Then you need to specify a search path.

From the command line, you might try
CL /I. prog.c
"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 13:16:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 13:16:21