Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Need Help, 3problems||1.Gun aiming||2.How to make see the arm||3.multisync game example isnt in c++(dark Gdk)||

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
1: Hi, i am trying to create a gun aiming function but it acurd that when i position it(like this)

this happens:
(image is in the files)

2:I was wondering how do you make to see the arms now i can only see the gun.
(picture is in filles, i draw an arm to help you understand)

3: the multisync for darkGDK is great but i dont have the example soure code in c++(dark gdk) if someones got an example of the multisync game plis post it here.

Game.Love

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Zuka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2008 23:45
3. DBPro is easily converted to DGDK.
chanchan
Years of Service
User Offline
try set the camera distance (sorry forget the function name), there is one parameter to set closest camera distance to start draw

Always learning
FIGHTEX
Years of Service
User Offline
thnx, i dont now what that function name is two. But now i am having problems whit visual c++ when i start it up it showed an error taht an file is missing and that the I have to re-instal, so i try to reinstal but at the end o the visual c++ instalation i get an error
(the error code is 2330)

Game.Love
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2009 01:43
Is this still an issue? How about the full error message so we can read it... often that's faster for us to figure out than googling a single number.

also remember alot of darkgdk syntax issues are remedied by looking in the header files in the include directory of DarkGDK... the case, order of words.. perhaps a command was named slightly different to allow multiple methods of calling convention when polymorphism wouldn't work for the parameters etc....

One trick I doo when I'm hardcore darkgdk'ing is I install DiskMeta - a search thingy like I guess google toolbar... I tell it to index the headers directory.. then I can search for partial phrases and get hits like a web page and click and it opens the files with the words I'm after...

--Jason

FIGHTEX
Years of Service
User Offline
What error code there is no errors.

Game.Love
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2009 19:13
Quote: "thnx, i dont now what that function name is two. But now i am having problems whit visual c++ when i start it up it showed an error taht an file is missing and that the I have to re-instal, so i try to reinstal but at the end o the visual c++ instalation i get an error
(the error code is 2330)
"

Pardon me...

prasoc
Years of Service
User Offline
He has multiple personality syndrome
FIGHTEX
Years of Service
User Offline
stfu, naab

Game.Love
prasoc
Years of Service
User Offline
Whats a naab? Is it pikey language for noob?
FIGHTEX
Years of Service
User Offline
naab is something like noob, naab

Game.Love

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 13:16:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 13:16:01