Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / New site to showcase your work

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2008 03:24 Edited at: 1st Jan 2009 01:44
First of all - ATTN Mods: I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong forum.

A couple of years ago I purchased FPSC and some of the packs since. However, since that time, my daughter was diagnosed with autism, and that has cut into my development time.

After seeing the devistating effects of autism, I created a website last year www.GamersForaCure.com to help raise money via game tournaments/ladders to help families dealing with autism (and now other childhood disorders.)

The initial response to the site was incredible! We have invested some money and purchased a new site script which allows us to index games for multiple platforms. The site is only in Public Beta right now, as we squash bugs and add content. The Beta site was launched on 12/28/08. Feel free to visit the site, sign-up, and have a look around.

Since I am such a fan of FPSC software, I thought that I might be able to add some FPSC user created content to the site!

Anyone interested in listing your game(s) on our site just send me a email.

If you have them available, we would like to have (but do not require) the following:

Boxshot (cover) for your game
Description of your game
Screenshots
Developer Company (or individual)
Any contact information that you wish to include
Links to demo/buy game (we will include this in the description)

If you have a gameplay video on youtube please let us know and we will add your game to the "Now Playing" section of our homepage. (Please note that your game may not appear right away, as we are limited to 1 at a time in the Now Playing section.) We can also add the video on the games individual page.

Also, if you have created a multiplayer (arena) game we would be happy to add a tournament/ladder for your game. This, however,will also require that we play the game (to create arena rules.) We will purchase only certain titles (since we can not possibly afford to purchase ALL of them.) These tournaments/ladders are FREE for members of our site. But, if you would like, we will be able to have a "pay-to-play" tournament (of your game), where the money raised can be donated, in your name, to your favorite charity!

If you would like to donate a copy of your game we will play and review it on the site and add it to our tournament/ladders (if needed.)

PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT trying to solicit FREE copies of anyone's work!!! Please only donate if YOU want to! IT IS NOT REQUIRED THAT YOU DONATE YOUR GAME!!!

Listing on our site is FREE!!! (There are NO catches or gimmicks)

I will add titles as soon as I receive information from users. The tournaments/ladders will be opened in January 2009.

I hope that our site may be of some use to the great community here, and that we can still contribute something to everyone.

We hope to see your work listed and thanks for taking the time to read this post!

Gr3y B3ard (xbox live gamertag: PBT Gr3y B3ard)
Founder: www.gamersforacure.com
Main Questions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2008 12:21
thankx Grey Beard

The creators of FPI Scripter
GREGON STUDIOS
www.gregonstudios.co.cc
virtual studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2008 14:28
Yeah, great work!
You're doing something good in the world, and I salute you for that.
*Lifts butt off chair for first the first time in 12hrs and salutes*

The future is closer than you think
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2008 19:27 Edited at: 30th Dec 2008 19:33
...very cool.

Direct Link (For Those Who Don't Type)
www.gamersforacure.com

Indy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
cool man. you are doing a great thing
Codstre
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 11:19
this is something that i would of never thought of, good job Grey Beard =)

-Cody

http://faultgaming.webs.com/
Grey Beard
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2009 01:43
Sorry, I forgot to mention:

If you are a company (or individual) that provides services (i.e. texturing) you can also send me your info and I will add it to our Companies database.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 21:30:50
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 21:30:50