Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DGDK Bug - Mouse Position

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 03:14
I've found a BUG in DGDK. Well... I think so

I made a function which gets X and Y position of mouse and print them on screen.

This function is called from the main loop and if I press the Escape Button the functions dbMouseX() and dbMouseY() will have the same values like ones before pressing the Esc Button.

SomeBody PLEASE REPORT TO LEE!!
Thanks!

PS: Sorry for my bad english

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.
Carlos
Years of Service
User Offline
How could it be a BUG?
When you move your mouse cursor to the X button, the cursor position is outside the game window......
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 13:30
Under normal circumstances, when you press the escape key, you should arrange for your program to end. Because that's what's expected to happen and you aren't doing it, you are going to get strange results like this.

If you don't want your program to work in that way, you use the dbDisableEscapekey() function to switch that functionality off. If you do that, you'll need to ensure that there is some other way for your program to be ended.

Sharp Bullet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2009 00:44
I've made that and it works!

Thanks a lot IanM!

Cheers!

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 13:30:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 13:30:49