Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Back from the Dead - AI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 21:41
It's been one day since I left - one day - and I was 'homesick'. Decided to come crawling back to you guys with a message & a favor for the mods.

Look, I know I keep switching game ideas & drop them, but some of you take this a bit too far by saying I'm the only one who does that. I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but if you look at some of the other threads in the Showcase, you'll notice that only 1 out of every 50-so games get finished. I take that back; one out of every 100. I don't have a record for finishing games, but not many do anyways. And then there's the flaming, the one thing that I hate having to see, especially if it's directed at me. Please, just stop the flaming. I don't care what you think of my game; you may hate it for all I care, you may even hate me. That's fine. No need to drag it into my threads where I ask for no flaming.

Whew, that's over. Now for the mods: I may have already asked some of you this via e-mail but I want to get it out: if you're allowed to, would be so kind as to erase my Showcase history? I don't want anyone to remember it physically, but most will remember mentally. I'll make a game, provide some screens, a gameplay movie & a demo, release it (in a different thread, of course), and we all go home happy, okay?

I don't care if this gets locked, but before you do so, mods, reply with an answer of 'yes' or 'no, {with explanation}' to my question for you. Please.

Wish me luck in my future endeavors, will ya guys?
~AI
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 21:42
Wow....

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 21:44
I remember someone saying he'd be back...

I would say welcome, but seriously mate, it's getting repetitive. You announce a game, fail to complete said game, incur an argument, leave, and return a few days later...

Marc Steene
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 21:47
What CG said

Coming Soon...
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 21:49 Edited at: 31st Dec 2008 21:55
[edit]

Work on a game without making a thread. When you have a demo.... then make a thread. It's that SIMPLE.

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 22:00
Quote: "Work on a game without making a thread. When you have a demo.... then make a thread. It's that SIMPLE.
"

Calm down... If he wants to make a thread why can't he. Some games don't have demos at all.

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 22:10 Edited at: 31st Dec 2008 22:12
Quote: "Calm down... If he wants to make a thread why can't he. Some games don't have demos at all."

That's not the point...

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2008 22:55
Other FPSC Mods may want to comment.

For the moment I will just suggest and reiterate that common sense should prevail amongst forum users.

Flaming amongst other things is not allowed. If anyone does not like what another posts then ignore the post unless it contains something that deserves comment - again common sense and courtesy to others at all times should prevail.

The FPSC Mods will vary in their responses from time to time to anything other than good manners.

Now is the season to be jolly and kind to your fellow members and that extends to the Mods too with what kind hearts we all have.

We are shortly to herald in a New Year so until then please make it a Happy One while you can.

You just never know what 2009 is going to bring.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 21:33:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 21:33:08