Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2009 23:17
Anyone know which (Free) host is good for making websites, i want to make a site for my downloadable content, any ideas?

-Cody

http://faultgaming.webs.com/
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
110mb! 110mb is the greatest free host, that has been up for more than 3 years. I use it for www.netattacker.com (under construction), and many other small sites. 5 gigs of space, 300 gigs of bandwidth, or you can email me and I can set you up on my hosting for a small fee. Either way, go with 110mb for free host. Be SURE TO READ THE TOS, because they will not hesitate to ban you if you break it.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2009 23:27
000webhost or gofreeserve are pretty good.

Never.. EVER use freewebs or bravenet, they are instantly recogniseable and will drive anyone you send there away.
Infact, its probbly best to not even use themes at all, and make, or get somone to make you it in html or css.

Good luck.

~/BennyBoy\~
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
If you need someone to help you with a site, I know a decent amount of HTML and CSS. Just shout out if so. Freewebs = worst "hosting" ever, Bravenet is even worse.

Codstre
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2009 02:54 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2009 02:57
Thanks for the info guys

Quote: "If you need someone to help you with a site, I know a decent amount of HTML and CSS. Just shout out if so. Freewebs = worst "hosting" ever, Bravenet is even worse."

Targeted towards: crispex

yeah, ive been with freewebs for a while, and they arent as reliable or as flexible as i need a site. but i would love some help coding a site, i dont know how to put it all together and make it a "site.domainhostname.com" or anything like that, i know some HTML so i can code a few things, but i dont know how to script in templates or other things. so if i can get some help from you crispex, i would greatly appreciate it.

-Cody

http://faultgaming.webs.com/
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Sure, my email is located at the bottom of my posts, or, just email eriktherandom@gmail.com if you are too lazy to click the button.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 21:32:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 21:32:21