Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Is this possible

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm currently in production of my game and I want to know if this is possible. Here it goes...

I want to make the level like the one from CoD WaW. The one where you are a gunner in a Black Cat and you are shooting down other planes and destroying barges. Is this possible to achieve in FPSC and if so, how? Thx

-MtG
Codstre
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2009 10:40
considering that most of the really nice stuff requires you to script, i dont think that this is possible, however you could try to use some mods found here in the forums in your game. dont quote me on that tho, I personally dont think it possible simply because fps creator isnt for outside areas, they cause the game to lag very badly. and i dont think that they added anything with vehicles yet, i could be mistaken though.

-Cody

http://faultgaming.webs.com/
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2009 11:02 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2009 11:02
It's probably possible if you enjoy scripting and modeling for months on end.
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2009 18:34 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2009 18:34
EDIT: Wrong post, sorry.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2009 20:59
no not really. the map grid isn't big enough to handle that big a level and you'll spend months or years animating everything.

I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones-Albert Einstein
Storm4
Years of Service
User Offline
I have an idea. What if I could make an airplane ENTITY so that the player has enough room in the cargo hold or whatever and have the entity follow a waypoint. The plane will be lifted of the ground a little and the enwmy planes just sit there but I need them to shoot. DANG!!!

-MtG

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 21:27:55
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 21:27:55