Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS-X-Games.com NEW and improved website

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2009 16:06
Hi all, I like to bring your attention to my updated FPSCreator website, I have finally found the time to put some work into, although it still needs some more work I would like to invite you all to have a look and add your comments and ideas here!

Your will find fpsc content plus things new to the site are a Released & In Development games page, fps x games store where you will find all my 3D art work for sale soon and a great new feature the texture gallery, Feel free to use these textures for any project, personal or professional. They are my gift to the 3D community. Also in the texture gallery you are able to join and upload your own texture work, so as long as the work is your own and want to give it to the community then please take 2 min to join!
Peter gee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2009 16:12
looking good

computer cookies are not tasty i found that out the hard way

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 10th Jan 2009 17:58
Simple and effective. Easy to navigate. Looks good.

On the main page, "Browse are 3D model store" should be "Browse our 3D model store".

Best.

X Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2009 18:07
Quote: "On the main page, "Browse are 3D model store" should be "Browse our 3D model store". "

lol, oh yeah thanks, btw would it be posable to get web link back on your site?
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 10th Jan 2009 18:37
Sure, send me the link info and a 120x120 gif if you like.

Best.

Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2009 20:01
It would seem that I'm the only person to take a close look at your textures..

Can I use them in a commercial game?

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce the combined size to 600x120 maximum size
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, being that I work on making websites, I have to put my two cents in (but yet I only get a penny for my thoughts), anyway, I will give you some ideas on how to make it more visually appealing, because as of right now, it's basic, with a bunch of things that would meet today's web standards. Take it or leave it, can't say it bothers me either way.

1. Never use Times New Roman for webs, one of the most unprofessional fonts, just like Comic Sans MS. Stick with some kind of font that isn't fancy, but just easily readable, such as arial.

2. Make the buttons a bit smaller. You are going to run into issues if you decide to add more, because the menu will be so huge, it's a distraction away from the content.

3. Center the layout, nothing looks worse than indented, right, or left layout, center is a must.

4. Make it fluid. Fluid means the design resizes depending on users resolution, or if they re-size the browser.

5. Make it W3C Standards Compliant. If you use Firefox there is a plugin called Firebug, this fixes errors with sites such as invalid HTML syntax, and you can also code sites in it. Look for a plugin called "HTML Tidy" or something to that degree.

Best of luck, I like it so far, nice and clean, not many issues.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
X Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2009 11:05 Edited at: 11th Jan 2009 11:54
Quote: "Sure, send me the link info and a 120x120 gif if you like."

Cool, i'll get back to you about that. Thanks

Quote: "It would seem that I'm the only person to take a close look at your textures..

Can I use them in a commercial game?"

Thanks and you can use for commercial np More images uploaded

@crispex thanks, some great tips
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
No problem, if you ever need help my contact info is at the bottom of all my posts.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
X Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2009 20:35
Site updated, check it out!

Starting to add some download for fpsc

Have a good look!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 23:24:35
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 23:24:35