Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Zombie Hands Question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am making a zombie horror/survival game and so far, it's pretty intense. Back on subject. I was just wondering if it's possible to get your health down to, let's say 50, and your hands suddenly transform into the zombie hands. Is this possible. Thanks to all who post

brvo7.webs.com
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 09:03 Edited at: 13th Jan 2009 09:06
It should be possible if you use Ply's Mod by making a script that when health reaches 50 you drop/lose all your weapons and are given the zombie hands. However, I don't know if you will be able to prevent new weapons from being picked up.

You should also be able to use the reset weapons command (not sure syntax) from AirMod if using S4mod or similar mod with AirMod support.

I'm not sure of the latest info on plyrdrop commands in the official updates.
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Ply's Mod is great and all, but I really don't trust when people say others can do anything with it. This might be totally true, but I would rather see some evident proof. The only real thing I've seen produced is duel guns (awesome), 3rd person view (even more awesome), and able to drive vehicles (Battlefield style!). I would like to see more interesting pieces produced from the mod.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 12:21
have you watched the vids?

*slap!*
Quiet yourself, think before posting, and maybe you won't be as ignorant as you seem.
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
I've seen a few, maybe I just haven't been looking hard enough into it.

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 12:30
have you seen the game demo one? It has both decal override and an inventory system, there is a youtube link on the 1st page of his thread

*slap!*
Quiet yourself, think before posting, and maybe you won't be as ignorant as you seem.
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Fascinating, actually. Either way, most newer FPS Creator users will find the mod hard to use, hence the warning that you should know FPI Scripting.

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 12:36
yea.... wow, I hijacked this thread good lol

*slap!*
Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 21:49
oh yeah meteorite.

I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones-Albert Einstein

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 23:21:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 23:21:32