Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Gunning for that number 3 slot

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 22:20
Hello!

I recently updated and re-installed my FPSC and WOW!!! It now supports variables. I was so excited I went and made a cup of tea.
Anyway, most of the reason I stoppedmaking stuff with FPSC was because it lacked this essential feature.

My housemate has been making a great wildwest map, where you have all these interesting tasks, linked to variables, and it got me wanting to make something too.

So I'm coming back, and I'm starting a new project. I'm not giving it a name yet, but lets just say it's a sequel. I've already done some little tests of concepts I want to implement, and it's looking pretty tasty. I'm hoping that it'll be good enough for a 3rd slot in the BOTB, that'd be a dream fulfilled!

I hope you guys will welcome me back! Looking forward to screaming at the editor, and dealing with random crashes!

I want robotic legs.
ZackS28
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 22:25
Yes! Your back! I'm sure everyone here will be glad to hear your back!

ZackS28
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 22:35 Edited at: 13th Jan 2009 22:35
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Applies to everyone Mr Fingers.

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 22:36
I'm glad to see you back Butters, it's great knowing you'll be around here more. This may not be product chat, but I doubt it'll get locked, least not yet

*slap!*
Quiet yourself, think before posting, and maybe you won't be as ignorant as you seem.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 23:20:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 23:20:28