Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Ply's MOD HELP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2009 02:54 Edited at: 14th Jan 2009 02:56
Hey Everyone!

I'm NEW to Ply's MOD and I cant get the hang-of-it. Well, I need a small tutorial and are there any tutorials available? And I need to know how to change the Graphics and options using Ply's MOD.

Thankx

The creators of FPI Scripter
GREGON STUDIOS
www.gregonstudios.co.cc
meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2009 03:36
If you want any help, ask in the thread, or post on his new site. What do you mean by Graphics and options?. As for tutorials, really just learn how to script, then use the readme as a reference

*slap!*
Quiet yourself, think before posting, and maybe you won't be as ignorant as you seem.
Main Questions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2009 08:53
O-oh I thought I might be able to perform some Graphic Enhancing to my game, like EFX Mod. Well, any other MODS which I can use to perform graphic enhancing and effects.......like EFX.

I thought of using EFX but my VGA doesnt support that

The creators of FPI Scripter
GREGON STUDIOS
www.gregonstudios.co.cc
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2009 09:12
Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: There is already a thread for Ply's Mod.

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of theses terms, along with generally accepted nettiqute standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 23:27:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 23:27:14